• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Can one of the mods explain

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why a thread on a World Cup linesman retains its place on WOWS yet a thread about an interview with the new Club Chairman gets demoted to the Social Club forum?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Why a thread on a World Cup linesman retains its place on WOWS yet a thread about an interview with the new Club Chairman gets demoted to the Social Club forum?
And yours will get moved to the Exeweb development forum. :)

LammieLammieLammie

Exactly... good shout, just replied the very some on said thread.

Grecian2K

And Banter Board for YOU, Hant's m'lad ;)

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
And yours will get moved to the Exeweb development forum. :)
Correct.

The thread about Mike Mullarkey was left there by myself as I knew he was from this area and has run the line or been 4th official at a number of City games in the past at SJC. If Exeweb (Steve) or any other member of staff think it should be moved then they will probably move it. The title of the thread itself maybe slightly misleading though and I've not decided what to change it to as yet.

I've not seen the other thread in question as I keep getting distracted by petty threads about not much at all.

If and when one of us gets to it, we will make a decision then.

Thank you.

LammieLammieLammie

****sigh****

:)

Swanaldo

The thread about Mike Mullarkey was left there by myself as I knew he was from this area and has run the line or been 4th official at a number of City games in the past at SJC.
Has he? I thought he was a City fan. I've seen him ref at the park, in that England - France U19 ladies' game a few years ago, but never at a City game.

Here to be corrected.

LammieLammieLammie

He's not allowed to officiate in City games but I don;t think Gail is in the mood to be teased. :)

Swanaldo

Good bloke, Mike Mullarkey. He used to be my boss, and I was always a little disappointed when he didn't run around the office backwards......

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Read the other thread Swanny. This is for discussion about the thread being left there, not it's contents.

Pete, I'm assuming you mean the 'Who farted' thread? It's hardly WOWs is it? Whatever next?

I saw Perryman picking his nose in the dugout. Discuss....