• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bdo v pdc...

Sparky

Just thought i would bring up some debate. In my oponion, having watched the BDO final, i had come to the conclusion that PDC provides:
-better players
-better match-ups
-better coverage
-more talent
-better entertainment
-and Phil Taylor (would beat any BDO player hands down(not literally of course))
Just would like to see what people think of the two and whether a 'ryder cup' event should happen.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't there talk of the two factions being merged (I think it's the PDC trying to take over the BDO)?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
i think the BDO is more unpredictable which i like alot and tbh as a darts fan i like both organisations! Its obvious the PDC has better players init but tbh dont both me.. Would love to see TEAM BDO vs TEAM PDC!

Sparky

Actually i have heard that, but i rubbished it off as i thought BDO had no intentions of it (or atleast before have claimed they would never sell). Would be good though!

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Yes the PDC have put a bid in saying they had profits of 18 million last year as to bdo only had 1.6 million in profit but the BDO support grassroots Darts, they plough more money into the game..look at the talent in the PDC..it all comes from the BDO..PDC is the corperate machine all about making the directors money....where as the BDO re invest 80 percent of its profit back into the sport. PDC feck orf!!!

Tada

Bert

BDO has been sh*te since they all f*cked off to PDC.

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
PDC could have BDO any day of the week.

That's what it's all about as well......which organisation is the hardest.

PDC rule, end of.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hardest at what? Whitlock and Barneveld would get battered in a tag team match against Bobby George and the Count.

Wolfie is rock hard, Taylor is rubbish. But only in wrestling.

BDO

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
lol.. tbh as i said we have the Grand Slam but what if ya literally had 2 teams(Like WWF when they Had WWF vs WCWn ECW Lol)

2 teams of 6 in 6 singles and 3 doubles matches over the course of a night would be awesome!!

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Caaaaaannnn yaaaa smmmmeeeeeellllll what's under Fordham's armpit?