• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

BDO World Darts

TOP_CITY_FAN

I know its a bit late, but Iwas watching the darts on the Beeb, and the young lad Dave Chisnall has pulled off one of the most remarkable comebacks against Ted Hankey. This bloke looks like one for the future, and will surely go really far in the next few years.

Anyone else been watching it lately?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
im gona watch the highlights on BBC2 at 1pm today!! I heard that it was a awesome darts match!

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
It was MJP.

Think Chisnall could surprise us now, if he plays the same way again in the next round..

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
my brother said he watched it and he blew Hankey away.. I had O Shea and Waites down as my favs for the competition and that wont change but o shea hasnt performed anywhere near his best yet so get the feeling he will leap upp and put in some performances in the semis and possible final!

journeyman

Loved watching Hankey vs Chisnall last night, great entertainment. Forget how many throws Chisnall had to win it but it was approaching double figures and Hankey had a few himself.

LOG

my brother said he watched it and he blew Hankey away.
There's a joke in there somewhere.

I read somewhere the other day that the BDO exists only so that Ted Hankey doesn't have to sleep on the streets.

angelic upstart

If Wolfie doesn't win there is no God.

LOG

If Wolfie doesn't win there is no God.
In Terminator 2: Judgement Day, Arnie pretends to John Connor by putting on a high pitched voice when checking in with his foster folks one evening. Arnie and John are together at the time, but Arnie insists on doing the talking.

Arnie senses something is wrong (his foster mother is dead at this point but dad doesn't know this as the T-1000 has morphed, or whatever the word is, into her), and their dog is barking in the background.

Arnie covers the mouthpiece and asks John what the dog is called. John passes this information on. Arnie asks "mum" what Wolfie is barking at, having quickly thought up a pretend name to try and catch out the T-1000 who has been too busy killing people to check the dog's real name. "Mum" replies with something or other, and the T-1000's cover is blown.

Whilst on the phone, "mum" kills dad by putting a sword type instrument, morphed out the end of it's arm, through dad's mouth as he drinks from a carton of milk.

Arnie informs John that his foster parents are dead. John has a bit of a turn and two beefcakes come over to see what's going on. One of them looks a bit like He-Man.

Or did you mean Martin Adams?

angelic upstart

Nah I meant Wolfie Smith.

Power to the people

LOG

My favourite wolf is Wolfgang Wolf, the former manager of Wolfsburg.