• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cricket Season Ticket 2010

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
How exciting my Somerset application form and annual report has come this morning.
Hope to get a Platinum ticket again for next year :D
Hopefully Somerset are away when England football team are playing next summer! Then my summer of sports wont clash!

Tim Long

Hopefully Somerset are away when England football team are playing next summer! Then my summer of sports wont clash!
The bad news is that 2 of England's group games clash with Somerset games; the good news is that it's only the 'hit and giggle' Twenty20 guff.

World Cup fixtures

Somerset fixtures and hours of play, which are a bit confused and confusing.

Any later clashes will be with also be with Twenty20 games as that's the only domestic cricket being played (internationals aside) between mid-June and mid-July.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
The bad news is that 2 of England's group games clash with Somerset games; the good news is that it's only the 'hit and giggle' Twenty20 guff.

World Cup fixtures

Somerset fixtures and hours of play, which are a bit confused and confusing.

Any later clashes will be with also be with Twenty20 games as that's the only domestic cricket being played (internationals aside) between mid-June and mid-July.
Thanks for that Tim, i will have to watch one and listen to the other!

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sommmerzet la la la, Sommmerzet la la la
My Platinum season ticket has arrived today
Bring on the summer, i cant wait :D

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Spent a while putting all the fixtures in the chauffuers diary last night, bring on 27th April [y]

Last edited: