• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How do I...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
...delete my account?

Jim Shepherd

Why don't you PM Mr exeweb, and in the meantime exercise a bit of your new found self control and just not log into it.

It can probably be done without broadcasting your newly discovered angelic status to one and all. It removes the mystery. Do it privately and let everyone think you're still a multi.

I think this is the exeweb equivalent of Sally Bercow.

Last edited:

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seem to remember from another forum that the post asking to delete an account takes up more space than the account itself.

Bondy

sorry everyone I thought the process was to check FAQs then post on here but I will PM Mr Exeweb who I'm sure has better things to worry about

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
It can probably be done without broadcasting your newly discovered angelic status to one and all. It removes the mystery. Do it privately and let everyone think you're still a multi.
I don't want to speak on behalf of a fellow exewebber, but i don't like your suggestion, however hidden, that the upstart does multis.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
sorry everyone I thought the process was to check FAQs then post on here but I will PM Mr Exeweb who I'm sure has better things to worry about
What are you apologising for? It's that Ian BB who needs to get his house in order.

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
There's an easy answer to this.

Go into your personal file in Exeweb.

Type a new password in by randomly mashing the keyboard for a few secs.

Copy and paste into the 'confirm password' bit.

Bob's your mother's brother, you have a password that you can't remember, so you can't log in.

Then just f*ck off Ian, thanks.

;)

Bondy

Thanks for the insult Herschel. I have contacted an admin who is sorting it for me but cheers all the same

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Thanks for the insult Herschel. I have contacted an admin who is sorting it for me but cheers all the same
Here to help.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.