• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oldham train tickets

mt405

Hi

I'm not a regular poster so I apologise if this is on the wrong part of the site.

Because of a double booking I'm looking to sell the following tickets for 12 December:

Cheltenham Spa to Manchester Piccadilly; single; depart at 09:42 & arrive at 12:00; bought for £21:10 but will accept a lower offer

Manchester Piccadilly to Cheltenham Spa; single; depart at 18:05 & arrive at 20:23; bought for £13.20 but will accept a lower offer

To use the tickets you NEED A 16-25 RAILCARD.

When I bought an Exeter St Davids to Cheltenham Spa single departing at 7:48, it cost £7.90 (again with a 16-25 railcard). Thanks to the wonders of the rail system:))), it costs more to buy a ticket from St Davids to Piccadilly than to have separate singles from St Davids to Cheltenham and from Cheltenham to Piccadilly, even though you're on the same train all the time!

Please send me a private message if you're interested. I'll be at Bristol Rovers tomorrow.