• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thank You

Ian Brown

To all the Exeter Supporters who came up to Nuneaton yesterday. Although it was not the right result for us, you could see the 4 divisions difference.

Nuneaton Town FC would like to thank the Exeter City Supporters for the well behaved manner and the banter from those that managed to get into our club house. We only hope in a few years time we can emulate your success in the leagues.

Lastly, thank you to Mike Radford and Andy Gillard at Exeter City FC for their help and co-operation over the last two weeks.

I hope you get a good draw in the next round and wish your Club every success for the season to come.

Ian Brown
Club Secretary
Nuneaton Town Football Club

Last edited:

axred

Top post that ian , and thank you for a very enjoyable day out , all the best for the rest of the season

fordysutton

To all the Exeter Supporters who came up to Nuneaton yesterday. Although it was not the right result for us, you could see the 4 divisions difference.

Nuneaton Town FC would like to thank the Exeter City Supporters for the well behaved manner and the banter from those that managed to get into our club house. We only hope in a few years time we can emulate your success in the leagues.

Lastly, thank you to Mike Radford and Andy Gillard at Exeter City FC for their help and co-operation over the last two weeks.

I hope you get a good draw in the next round and wish your Club every success for the season to come.

Ian Brown
Club Secretary
Nuneaton Town Football Club
[y]Nice one,all the best for the rest of the season.Any chance you can repair the public address system before the next match.??;)

Last edited:

CITY CASUAL

Had a great day thank you.Your stewards are a credit to your club.They were more than helpful with the parking & in the ground with my mate who is in a wheelchair.All the best for the rest of the season.Cheers

Last edited:

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks to you and your friendly staff too.

Arrived at the clubhouse very hungry and thirsty so you can thank me especially. :D

Scooterboy 65

Had a great day yesterday and like City casual said the Stewards were very helpful indeed and it made a change to sit beside The Exeter City dugout and have a natter with them.
My tactics did work.
Also the bloke in the wheelchair I sat next to and his wife who's names I forget how nice and friendly they were.
All the best for the season

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Ian, your post was an absolute pleasure to read. It embodies what football should be about.
I wasn't there but have read the comments here and on your forum. I can only conclude it was a great day for the vast majority.
Good luck for the future.

Last edited: