• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Haye v Valuev

Tinballs

Any body watching this fight tomorrow ? Any body interested in this fight ?

I hope to get home in time to watch Haye wear down the 'Beast' before knocking the freak spark out

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Haye is gonna get smashed im afraid

Tinballs

Haye is gonna get smashed im afraid
With an opponent that big and that heavy, it wouldn't surprise me if Haye did get pole-axed, I just think Haye will be to fast and too clever to get beaten by the Russian behemoth

heathy1

Haye has only had 2 fights at this weight I think? 8 inch reach is a lot to give for basically a novice

Tinballs

But Haye has got so much more in his arsenal, from what little I've seen of Valuev, he seems a very one dimensional boxer, namely a left jab followed by a right cross, with the occasional hay(e)maker thrown in

angelic upstart

Haye to win via points.

Ian_Woodward

Haye has only had 2 fights at this weight I think? 8 inch reach is a lot to give for basically a novice
Haye isn't a novice!!! He unified the cruiserweight divison, he has very heavy hands. Valuev is a **** poor boxer, he couldn't cope with a washed up Holyfield in his last fight and would have lost had the judges not been corrupt.

Only thing i'm worried about is if it does go the distance the judges (especially as it's in germany and with don kings influence) Haye could get robbed. But i see Haye stopping him, he's too quick.

Donna

Haye to win via points.
A win for the wee (relatively speaking) guy would be great but giving away 6 stone & a foot in height, the odds are very much against him. I suspect he'll take a battering early on.

Ian_Woodward

Size isn't everything!!! Look at Tyson he was tiny for a heavyweight and he didn't do to bad.

Also Dempsey vs Willard, that is what will happen tommorow night! I can't wait.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
am interested in the fight but not interested enough to pay £15 for it ... good luck Haye - could be along night for you ...