• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Groups

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
How do I create anew group? I've read the FAQ but don't have the Create New Group option on my Groups page in the User CP

Help

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not a problem for me. Would you like me to create a Bondy Appreciation Society for you?

Most of them seem to be a bit cliquey, so you're probably best off out of them.

Bondy

I wanted to create a new anti-clique clique for a laugh. Can you put a screenshot of how to do it on here Hants?

Perhaps I'm banned from such activities for my Dean Moxey related infraction points, long live the legend of Deano, even if I don't like his gf and he plays for the sheep felanderers

Red the Paper

Banned
I think you have been black balled Mr Bond

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wanted to create a new anti-clique clique for a laugh. Can you put a screenshot of how to do it on here Hants?

Perhaps I'm banned from such activities for my Dean Moxey related infraction points, long live the legend of Deano, even if I don't like his gf and he plays for the sheep felanderers
Well i think Chelle was spot on

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
She doesn't like Grecian Max either. :S

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wanted to create a new anti-clique clique.
There's already one.

Bondy

Well you are one too then, next!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well you are one too then, next!
Actually I'll take that back. Why, cos one of them are useful. You, however are not. Jog on

Red the Paper

Banned
Most of the Groups are invite only. Can't see Mr Bond having the necessary; panache, intelligence or looks to warrant an invitation. His only hope is to set up his own Group...if indeed he can work out how to do it. Did I mention intelligence?