• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Southampton Boxing Day Away

As it is over the festive period we must have the number of supporters wishing to travel to the game before the 2nd week of November,the reason for this is over the Xmas period it is difficult to man the transport,book early. Please call Greciancabs @ 01392 20 36 46
or e-mail [email protected]

should be an excellent day away.UTC!

The price is £30 Adult £25 Child/Oap

southamptongrecian

Just read on the saints official website, they have a special offer for boxing day i adult and i child in the family enclosure £10 the pair. Dont say if this is available to the away fans. but tickets only available to personnal callers or bookings made by telephone.

Just read on the saints official website, they have a special offer for boxing day i adult and i child in the family enclosure £10 the pair. Dont say if this is available to the away fans. but tickets only available to personnal callers or bookings made by telephone.
Good spot, Norman! Isn't there some league rule about ticket prices for home supporters having to be made available to away fans, too? (We will be two adults, two children, so I must declare a vested interest - but not prepared to sit in Saints area just to go cheap - would be thrown out inside 10 seconds!!)

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good spot, Norman! Isn't there some league rule about ticket prices for home supporters having to be made available to away fans, too? (We will be two adults, two children, so I must declare a vested interest - but not prepared to sit in Saints area just to go cheap - would be thrown out inside 10 seconds!!)
Rules is the same price for like for like accommodation, are away fans still in the Northam stand? If so same price as the home fans in that stand.

STURTZ

We're travelling up and, having to drag a hungover family from bed on boxing day to travel to Sotton I'm wondering what time I should leave. It takes me an hour and a half to get to Exeter, so how long from Exeter to Southampton on Boxing day and what route, going through Salisbury can be a bit of a clog.

Poultice

Just read on the saints official website, they have a special offer for boxing day i adult and i child in the family enclosure £10 the pair.
More importantly Norm what time will you be doing breakfast ?

Grecian2K

We're travelling up and, having to drag a hungover family from bed on boxing day to travel to Sotton I'm wondering what time I should leave. It takes me an hour and a half to get to Exeter, so how long from Exeter to Southampton on Boxing day and what route, going through Salisbury can be a bit of a clog.
Having to do most of this run on monotonously frequent occasions (is a "daughters both went to Bournemouth Uni" type thing), I'd recommend A35 from Honiton then A31/M27. Personally, I'll probably be allowing about 3 hours for the Exeter-Soton leg of the journey...just to make sure of time for getting through Southampton and parking-up.

PS: At least the 35 should be mercifully clear of HGVs [and ***king Tractors :mad:] on that particular day.

G2k..just waiting now for the 'powers that be' to move kick-off to 11am or something equally ludicrous :(

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Nice easy one down the M3 for my Dad and I.

denzel

A great excuse to escape the turkey and reruns of the Great Escape.

See you there

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Echo what G2K says Sturtz, allow about 3 hours for the blat up the A30/A35/M27. Usually can be a nightmare around Dorchester and Ringwood but hopefully will be a bit quieter on Boxing Day.