• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ARgyle showing that famous Blitz spirit

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster

STURTZ

It's almost as if the Gargoyle fans think they have some say in how their club is run!:D

Last edited:

Southampton Gull

It's almost as if the Gargoyle fans think they have some say in how their club is run!:D
So what pray tell have you had to "say" about your pathetic showings in the last two games, Chrissy?

What did you "say" about the fact you couldn't even muster a shot at mid-table Huddersfield?

You mugs and your "say" on club affairs, don't make me laugh :D

Your fans-owned Club is sliding backwards and you know it. Maybe you should all throw your loose change into a pot so Tiswas can buy another OAP

<snigger>

Last edited:

STURTZ

So what pray tell have you had to "say" about your pathetic showings in the last two games, Chrissy?

What did you "say" about the fact you couldn't even muster a shot at mid-table Huddersfield?

You mugs and your "say" on club affairs, don't make me laugh :D

Your fans-owned Club is sliding backwards and you know it. Maybe you should all throw your loose change into a pot so Tiswas can buy another OAP

<snigger>
I guess you know you're f*cked when some sad old Torquay supporter is the only person that will stand up for you!:D

grecianfaniow

So what pray tell have you had to "say" about your impressive showings in the last two games, Chrissy?

What did you "say" about the fact you played a shot at mid-table Huddersfield but was terribly unlucky?

You loyal grecians and your "say" on club affairs, don't make me cry in jealousy :D

Your fans-owned Club is doing well and you know it. Maybe you should all contribute a bit more so Tis the lord can buy another OAP

<snigger>
Edited for usuals and NO SG! we dont want you thanks <GUFFAW>

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
You gotta have little sympathy for the poor souls max, like they say in the latest ad for EDF on tv........................................It Aint Easy Being Green;)

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
You gotta have little sympathy for the poor souls max, like they say in the latest ad for EDF on tv........................................It Aint Easy Being Green;)
Didn't Kermit say/sing that too; that's more fitting for the Argiggle; as they're a bunch of muppet's ;)

Grecian2K

like they say in the latest ad for EDF
What does EDF stand for....
....Empty Devonport FootballGround?? ;)

PS: Just clicked the link, and got this message:
The topic or post you requested does not exist
IanN weilding his mighty P@sh*tty [Delete] key of justice again????
Shirley knot!!

Last edited:

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I guess you know you're f*cked when some sad old Torquay supporter is the only person that will stand up for you!::D
Old you say, now you mention it I thought I detected what can only be described as creeping senility entering into his posts a while back. Get the buckets out again for a collection to send ol' Dave to Switzerland......................we don't want him to metamorph into "Southampton Cabbage" do we? ;) ;)

elginCity

It's almost as if the Gargoyle fans think they have some say in how their club is run
The Board is made up of fans.

They've never watched them play, that's all.