• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thirteen Games In...

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
As I'm sure you're all well aware, the Turks and Gaws have been coming on here to 'gloat' about our 'difficult' start to the season.

Seeing as how they like to stick together e.g. Snot-on-Gull with his head up Ian's ar*e, I thought it would be interesting to combine the results the Slime and Sh*tehawks have scraped this season after 13 games, and divide by two:

Oh dear:$....9 points:$ compared with our 13[y][ecfc]

STILL the Pride of Devon

jmgull

....and the pride of Huddersfield and Walsall too.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
....and the pride of Huddersfield and Walsall too.
Interesting that Huddersfield have the same points total after 13 games that you and the Slime have managed in 26 games between you

argyle-ive

Whilst I was watching our shower of sh*te at Ashton Gate tonight, a friend of mine, who is seeing a lass from Huddersfield was up there for your game and had to guffaw at the sad act fans that follow your club, recounting how one unhappy punter threw down his programme in disgust as either the third or fourth goal went in...tantrum tantrums!

made us titter before the mad 4 goal-fest in 6 minutes tonight.

On_The_Beach

For a team shown to be well and truly out of their depth this season, City fans seem remarkably buoyant.

I should concentrate on persuading your board to buy some league one standard players for your poor manager to work with otherwise your dream of playing your 'special friends' will remain the stain on the sheet that it's been for the last godknowshowmany years

argyle-ive

^^^^

I still don't think we will play each other next season, which is just so funny, seeing as this lot are just spurting off early at the thought of it!

haw haw haw