• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matchday thread: Torquay United v. Morecombe

torquay_no.1

So a 2 nil win I think is in order for Torquay I thinks.

Dont worry grecians (closet Gulls fans) we`ll get back to WINNING ways. We started good and then bad and the way to stop it is to turn defeats into draws and then draws into wins and we`ll get back to winning ways this Saturday.

I say Benyon and Rendall to get one a peice with one of thier players getting sent off after two yellows.

After our tv perofmrance which showed you greeks how to come from 2 nil down to get back a point and almost win we are back. Torquay are back is the messege and we`ll show you this saturday how to win. Watch us.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do you really think Torquay can teach us anything about coming back from 2 goals down to win? I FOUR-ONE doubt it.

Good luck on Saturday, but it is Morecambe and this is Exeweb.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a stereotypically tinpot BlueSquarey type fixture that is.

Bless! Hope it brings back (un)happy NL memories to all of the (few) Turkeys that can be arsed to attend.

torquay_no.1

I see you Greeks havent FOURgot that ONE off victory over us then. Dont worry about us, we`ll be fine on Saturday. When we get near the play-offs come the end of the season and when Morecambe and Darlo go down and when you lot are fighting relegation you`ll be wishing you supported the mighty chipnickers.

grecianfaniow

So a 2 nil defeat I think is in order for Torquay I thinks.

Dont worry grecians (gull hating fans) we`ll get back to losing ways. We started good and then bad and the way to stop it is to turn defeats into more defeats and then draws into defeats and we`ll get back to BSP ways end of this season.

I say Benyon and Rendall to get a hard on with each other, with SILLS getting sent off after two yellows because he is a dirty cheating person.

After our tv performance which showed you greeks how to f*ck it up and not win. Torquay are 2nd from bottom is the messege and we`ll show you this saturday how to lose. Watch us and laugh.
FACTS upon FACTS <Chortle>
(Also a lesson in spelling)

grecianfaniow

I see you Greeks havent FOURgot that ONE significant victory over us then. Dont worry about us, we`ll be poor on Saturday. When we become BOTTOM at the end of the season and when Darlo join us going down, you lot will be laughing at us chipnickers.
FACTS UPON FACTS UPON FACTS silly gull, glad to see the score has stuck to your memory, get used to it chipnicker, your lower league offal wont be playing us mighty grecians again unless you meet us in the cups...<titter>

Last edited:

argyle-ive

FACTS UPON FACTS UPON FACTS silly gull, glad to see the score has stuck to your memory, get used to it chipnicker, your lower league offal wont be playing us mighty grecians again unless you meet us in the cups...<titter>
Glad to see you sneering at the Gulls, so you know that feeling?
That's how we constantly look down on you Offal (tm me)

Try and qualify for the 3rd of the FA Cup and you might stand a chance of losing to us yet again.

<<snigger>>

Last edited:

torquay_no.1

Thats because when we get promoted, you`ll get relegated try.

Try and get used to it because thats whats going to happen

grecianfaniow

Thats because when we get promoted, you`ll get relegated try.

Try and get used to it because thats whats going to happen

journeyman

How many are you taking up (lol)