• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The SHO shop

Hawkins

I noticed on the thread "old club shop stuff" that I'm not the only one looking for last seasons t-shirts and what nots.
I've noticed that SHO have re-opened their online shop and it has all the old stuff on it. Even got these cool shirts with division 2 runners ups.
Should check it out.

exetercityshop.co.uk

Also, does anyone know why we got rid of SHO?

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Cheers for the info. Will have a proper look tonight. Did know we had a replica shirt from last season with "League 2 Runners up 2009" on.

exeweb

Administrator
Cheers for the info. Will have a proper look tonight. Did know we had a replica shirt from last season with "League 2 Runners up 2009" on.
We don't. SHO are just stitching it onto left-overs from last year! Good thinking on their part though.

I've not ordered any Carbrini merchandise this season (for no other reason other than I think it looks sh*t) so have just topped up with a white away shirt from last season to keep me going.

Good spot!

Number13

It doesnt say League 2 it says Division 2 which isnt right.

Its a dodgyway of flogging the shirts off.

Just sell the originals please.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.exetercityshop.co.uk/index.asp

I'm quite tempted tbh but not the Div 2 shirt obviously! They're not a bad price either.

We got rid of SHO as we were supposed to be getting a better deal from Crapini, I imagine!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Have ordered myself the training top.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
.....We got rid of SHO as we were supposed to be getting a better deal from Crapini, I imagine!
Who's "we" Gail? Certainly not the supporters!

....crap quality....crap designs....bloody Crapini down the back of eveything in BIG letters...and no Trust discount to boot.

CITY CASUAL

Love the runners up shirt.[ecfc]

Hawkins

It doesnt say League 2 it says Division 2 which isnt right.

Its a dodgyway of flogging the shirts off.

Just sell the originals please.
They have got the originals on there aswel, but I like the runners up version, good piece of memrobilia.
As for SHO can't blame them for trying to think of ways to sell them, they most of been left with a fair bit of stuff, I'm happy to buy it from them as it's alot better than the new stuff, especialy quality wise.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
No problem with what SHO doing but it's pretty bleeding obvious you work for 'em! ;-)