• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Betting Tip

On_The_Beach

Exeter v Swindon

- It's Exeter under Tisdale
- it's a cup game
therefore
Put your mortgage on Swindon

you heard it here first *nose tapping thing*

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mods! Wrong forum. :)

Betting tip....have the part timers at very plan bore to be relagated,you wont get good odds as they are 2nd favs for the drop,but its as near as printing money,the easy way to earn dollers since before the wall street crash.

Incontinentia

Here's an admission - I put a fiver on Turks going up this year. Partly insurance, partly people underestimate the promoted teams. So my only tip is don't take betting tips from me.

On_The_Beach

Betting tip....have the part timers at very plan bore to be relagated,you wont get good odds as they are 2nd favs for the drop,but its as near as printing money,the easy way to earn dollers since before the wall street crash.
I believe you can still get 10/1 or so which doesn't seem bad does it handshandy?

Alternatively you could go and throw your money in the Exe. Similar returns.

I believe you can still get 10/1 or so which doesn't seem bad does it handshandy?

You must have put a bit of your paper round money on at 10/1 for you thick turks that means if you put two weeks wages on you will win over £20.00,you can then buy that Buckle tea mug for £1.99 and still treat you self to an ice cream and 2 donkey rides on your likkle beach.

Sky bet have the gulls at 250/1 to win div 4.come on you gulls put your money on now.

Incontinentia

Where can you still get 10-1? I think the odds have been dropping like a stone recently (or like Torquay down League Two if you prefer).

Oddschecker suggests the best odds are 4-1. Which admittedly is fractionally better than fellow basement strugglers Grimsby (you remember - they beat you recently) at 3-1 and Accrington 7-2, and the same as Macclesfield (you remember - they also beat you recently) at 4-1. Darlo are odds on of course.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder what the odds are for Torquay to make a swift return to the BSP? [H]

<childish giggle>