• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

SG's very own "Cup Final"

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep.

The day he probably never thought would dawn is almost upon us, when the plucky (or should that be "the plucked") ex-non league Turkeys roll up just down the road from him at St. Mary's to face his "mighty" Saints.

The question we are ALL wanting to know the answer to, though, is:
Which end will you be going in. Your usual one....or the away one?
<titter>

PS: As for our own JPT encounter against the currently high-flying League One Swindon Town....played 'em already IN THE LEAGUE mate <yawn>...and drawn the T-shirt, so not really bothered ;)

Red Monster

Yep.

The day he probably never thought would dawn is almost upon us, when the plucky (or should that be "the plucked") ex-non league Turkeys roll up just down the road from him at St. Mary's to face his "mighty" Saints.

The question we are ALL wanting to know the answer to, though, is:
Which end will you be going in. Your usual one....or the away one?
<titter>

PS: As for our own JPT encounter against the currently high-flying League One Swindon Town....played 'em already IN THE LEAGUE mate <yawn>...and drawn the T-shirt, so not really bothered ;)
He's in semi-retirement from BB, I wonder if its any thing to do with the stunning run
the Gulls are on, TWO points from a possible 24.... surely not !!<snigger>

The Saints are his main club if they ever get back to the Premier League he'll be the
first in-line for his season ticket.

Ashecfc

He's in semi-retirement from BB, I wonder if its any thing to do with the stunning run
the Gulls are on, TWO points from a possible 24.... surely not !!<snigger>

The Saints are his main club if they ever get back to the Premier League he'll be the
first in-line for his season ticket.
I think SG is on a sabbatical :D

Southampton Gull

Two threads about me in as many weeks. i'm impressed......................at how easily I get under the skin of you fickle Greeks.

Attendances on the downturn, how funny. Wait till you drop back down towards the relegation zone and they'll be even lower.

Even your current figures are merely inflated by the larger turnout of away fans.

Nice to know i'm missed

<titter>

P.S. Mrs Angry, has my recent "busy elsewhere" spell helped you finish that kitchen of yours?

<patronising CHORTLE>

Red Box

Even your current figures are merely inflated by the larger turnout of away fans.
Like Hartlepool and Tranmere who barely brought 400 between them....................Yeah massive :cool:

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Two threads about me in as many weeks. i'm impressed......................at how easily I get under the skin of you fickle Greeks.

Attendances on the downturn, how funny. Wait till you drop back down towards the relegation zone and they'll be even lower.

Nice to know i'm missed

<titter>

P.S. Mrs Angry, has my recent "busy elsewhere" spell helped you finish that kitchen of yours?

<patronising CHORTLE>
Coming from the fan of a Club whose attendances have sunk so low that rather than have the expense of turnstiles now operates an 'honesty box' system for the Popside.....

IJN

I think one person in that 'away end' is a health and safety risk.

Get your buckets out lads, St Aimless has to be brought up to CCC standards if you're really serious.

<loud laugh around Devon>

grecianfaniow

I think im in the 'away end' and i am a health and safety risk.

Get your buckets out lads, Plymuff need money for our world cup hosting bid to bring gnome park up to CCC standards.

<loud laugh around Devon at the cornish>
You gargs couldnt even attract new fans with free tickets <chortle>

IJN

How many did you have on Saturday?

<titter>

grecianfaniow

most of your gate was away fans, there where plenty of empty seats on the league show porkus.