• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How many games

The mighty Grecian

with out a win for the mighty Gulls??

just curious and all

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
9 i believe , 2 draws and seven losses

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
9 i believe , 2 draws and seven losses
tee hee <G U F F A W> tee hee

LL

Red Monster

Not so easy as they thought !!!<snigger>

Will they stay up ?

On_The_Beach

I think it's eight actually.

And although, unlike yourselves, we're not "too good to go down", I'm still pretty sure we won't. So don't worry yourselves.

Ashecfc

I think it's eight actually.

And although, unlike yourselves, we're not "too good to go down", I'm still pretty sure we won't. So don't worry yourselves.
We are not worried, trust me on that :)

It has to hurt though. When we got promoted to L2 the one thing I was worried about is that we have not progressed from the time spent in the conf i.e. the team was relegation fodder for league football.

Well obviously we put pay to that because we got promoted again and proved we are much better than when we went down.

The thing is at the moment you look like a conf team punching above your weight. Yes you got promoted but you are struggling in L2, L2 FFS. I hope you stay up and I think you will, but at the same time I can see your team stagnant to an average-poor L2 side (i.e accy) unless changes are made.

Last edited:

On_The_Beach

I said don't worry, we're having (or have had) a minor crisis of confidence, that's all. Attacking sides do tend to go through these phases but then you wouldn't know about that.

It might sometimes bring success but personally I'd rather not go for the whole 'ten men on the line and hope for a breakaway goal / act of god' approach. Life's too short.

I said don't worry, we're having (or have had) a minor crisis of confidence, that's all. Attacking sides do tend to go through these phases but then you wouldn't know about that.

It might sometimes bring success but personally I'd rather not go for the whole 'ten men on the line and hope for a breakaway goal / act of god' approach. Life's too short.
I don't take you for a fool so I will assume that this comment is a jibe at Argyle's tactics. As a team who has scored more league goals than you this season, it would be fairly unlikely to be a slight against Exeter.

Red Monster

A minor crisis of confidence is it ??

I'm sure your confident of 3 pts at Notts County, wouldn't want to go 9 games without
a win would you !!!

On_The_Beach

A minor crisis of confidence is it ??

I'm sure your confident of 3 pts at Notts County, wouldn't want to go 9 games without
a win would you !!!
can't see it, but you never know. We are on a two game unbeaten run after all.