• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Double your money

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Man United to beat Sunderland at home
Arsenal to beat Blackburn at home
Mansfield to beat Forest green at home

Do a treble and three cross-doubles and if they all come in you double your money on Skybet. I've got a pony on it. Or is it a monkey?

Man United to beat Sunderland at home
Arsenal to beat Blackburn at home
Mansfield to beat Forest green at home

Do a treble and three cross-doubles and if they all come in you double your money on Skybet. I've got a pony on it. Or is it a monkey?
Sounds good.....................but 1 always fooks up

fred binneys head

You're not f*cking wrong. I hate bookies.

angelic upstart

You're not f*cking wrong. I hate bookies.
Blame Fergies inclusion of his Nani in the starting line up.

Jaffacake

Double your money?? Hmmmmm bet against Arygle all the this season! can't go wrong there!!! well they have Ipswich this weekend so maybe you can!! lol

exeips

Double your money?? Hmmmmm bet against Arygle all the this season! can't go wrong there!!! well they have Ipswich this weekend so maybe you can!! lol
Funny you mention that. Yesterday Betfair phoned me up & because I haven't used my Betfair account lately they offered me a promotion. If I placed a bet of up to £50 before Saturday if the bet loses they will return my stake.

So my bet this weekend is £50 on Ipswich to beat Argyle at odds of 2.86 if it happens I win £93. If it loses I lose nothing.

Jaffacake

Placing a bet risking nothing? liking that! shame they drew thou :(

The Scum have got Middlesbrough away this weekend.

8/1 for the Win
7/2 for a Draw
40/85 for a Loss

I'm not crazy enough for those odds unless I was betting big. My money's on City this week. £5 says they win at 13/8! :)