• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tim Sills

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do I understand this correctly?

Booked for deliberate handball and then yellow carded again for diving? Surely not dear old Tim. As honest as the day is long so he is......

....cheating w*nker.

forevertufc

only deal in facts ,booked for challenging for the ball which he every right to go for and the shots defender made a real fuss about (*****).

he then got a second yellow card for being tripped in the box ,video replays will soon clear his name ,thats for sure.

Phil Sayers

Ah apologies then. I thought he had been booked for a handball which gave away a penalty. This challenge wasn't with his elbow was it by any chance.....

forevertufc

Ah apologies then. I thought he had been booked for a handball which gave away a penalty. This challenge wasn't with his elbow was it by any chance.....
was right in line the foul was on their goal line,i dont think their was any elbow , their defender kept sledging the ref every time him and sills came togehter and it worked in the end.

as for the sending off my god i do feel so,so sorry for sills , i know you guys wont,did nothing but get tripped ,was a penalty and he gets booked and sent off .

jmgull

We were shafted by the ref tonight good and proper.........happens when you're down the bottom.

Hargreaves goal not given, apparently a couple of yards over the line according to video pics.
Penalty awarded to Aldershot.........harshest of harsh handballs from where i was sat, no aldershot player even appealed....1-0 down.
1-1 with a few mins left - Sills and defender jump for the ball at the back post......the ball loops over them and they both fall in a heap, Sills gets up first to attempt to keep the ball in play, defender has a rush of blood and flings out a leg that clearly catches Sills ankle, he goes down....and it looks a certain pen.............ref says no and then gives Sills a second yellow for diving...ffs!!!

Anyway........at least tonight we looked like a league side, played very well and have stopped the rot, Aldershots keeper has made save after save and saved his side from a right stuffing.

Looking forward to seeing the highlights....

angelic upstart

We were shafted by the ref tonight good and proper.Looking forward to seeing the highlights....
Yeah me too. Haw Haw Haw.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The view of one Shots fan

Shame that Sills was so niggly throughout the game and although I didn't see the dive very well (it was up the other end) he could have got 2 bookings a lot sooner!!

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Another Shots fan view

Just watched his dive on Sky sports, brilliant dive, 7 out of 10 for artistic merit.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
We were shafted by the ref tonight good and proper.........happens when you're down the bottom.

Hargreaves goal not given, apparently a couple of yards over the line according to video pics.
Penalty awarded to Aldershot.........harshest of harsh handballs from where i was sat, no aldershot player even appealed....1-0 down.
1-1 with a few mins left - Sills and defender jump for the ball at the back post......the ball loops over them and they both fall in a heap, Sills gets up first to attempt to keep the ball in play, defender has a rush of blood and flings out a leg that clearly catches Sills ankle, he goes down....and it looks a certain pen.............ref says no and then gives Sills a second yellow for diving...ffs!!!
Here's hoping you kept back one of those buckets, if only to put your tear sodden kleenex's in;)

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster

Anyway........at least tonight we looked like a league side, played very well and have stopped the rot, Aldershots keeper has made save after save and saved his side from a right stuffing.

Looking forward to seeing the highlights....
After seeing the extended highlights, its clear to me that the ref made the right decision regarding Sills, and seems to have had a good game overall. :)

Typical sour grapes from jm after his sides failure to win (again.) [H]