• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

night night tivvys finest

grecianfaniow

well hes wearing argyle green there marino <titter> Plymouth is the capitol of chavs after all...

well hes wearing argyle green there marino <titter> Plymouth is the capitol of chavs after all...
right on que.... thank you and good night

snigger snigger

grecianfaniow

agh yes the medal he won after we beat you 3-0 that year at gnome park RIP Bally

agh yes the medal he won after we beat you 3-0 that year at gnome park RIP Bally
tisdales replacement, bit more balls about him. excuse the pun

glos_grecian

I don't know what your point is but whatever it is it's extremely disrespectful. I suggest you crawl back under your rock.

I don't know what your point is but whatever it is it's extremely disrespectful. I suggest you crawl back under your rock.

I find some of the personal abuse relating to Sturrocks ilness disrespectful, but it seems fair game on here of late

hey ho

banter base and all that jazz.

can't beat em join em

alan balls red and white army

Last edited:

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I really don't know what your problem is about the Luggy comments Marino. Most of us support him completely as we want him to stay and doom your sad bunch to relegation. Good lad is Luggy. Be very careful what you say about Bally though. He is a hero of 66. You don't diss those guys who brought football home for the first and only time. If you can't respect that then you have no respect for yourself.

I really don't know what your problem is about the Luggy comments Marino. Most of us support him completely as we want him to stay and doom your sad bunch to relegation. Good lad is Luggy. Be very careful what you say about Bally though. He is a hero of 66. You don't diss those guys who brought football home for the first and only time. If you can't respect that then you have no respect for yourself.
I don't think I have disrespected "Bally", rather I have disrespected "baldy". consider it a compliment to Ballys managerial abilities. As you say, respect has to be earny and the bald one has done f*ck all (unless you count university football)

Oh and as an aside I could find many a reference to luggys ilness on this site, which is not really called for to be honest.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh and as an aside I could find many a reference to luggys ilness on this site, which is not really called for to be honest.
I'm not going to disagree with you on that. It was a shock to me when I found out that Luggy apparently suffers from Parkinsons. I don't know if that is correct. I can't think of any posts I've read on exeweb that draw attention to this illness in an inappropriate way though. Perhaps you can enlighten me?