• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jpt

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone had a look at the JPT market for tomorrow? I wonder whether a bit of homework (who'll play strong sides who'll play kids and ressies) could earn ££££££s.

Also, with sides keen to avoid extra-time, might H and A wins be better value than usual with a lower number of draws around?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't have a look at the JPT market for tomorrow. Aside from not being a betting man, it's about a week too early...!

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone had a look at the JPT market for tomorrow? I wonder whether a bit of homework (who'll play strong sides who'll play kids and ressies) could earn ££££££s.

Also, with sides keen to avoid extra-time, might H and A wins be better value than usual with a lower number of draws around?
Much more unpredictable than any other competition, I reckon. Form goes out of the window, you never know beforehand which teams will take it seriously and which won't, so even knowing which sides will be resting players won't help much. Might as well flip a coin.

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
I didn't have a look at the JPT market for tomorrow. Aside from not being a betting man, it's about a week too early...!
Ooh yeah. I did know that, but it's the Swindon thing that keeps confusing me!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Ooh yeah. I did know that, but it's the Swindon thing that keeps confusing me!
To be fair, you're not the first I've seen who has confused tomorrow night's match against Swindon with next week's match against Swindon!

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
as long as we win both, i dont mind ..

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone going to have a look at this tonight for us?

I might do a bit of the spade work if I can stay awake...