• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

"Fortress Home Park!"

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster

Anybody else wondering whether Gargoyle can possibly beat the eleven home defeats of their last campaign? I've got money on it and I'm getting very excited!

I've just got to nip out but can somebody please pass on my thanks to porkus?

It's time we recognised the work that this bloke has put in for us. To continue to campaign to keep sturrock in the face of absolute sh*te must be a frustrating and heartbreaking task and yet "Porks" has been tireless. I've even heard recently that he has been secretly passing letters of support to the great man, probably asking him to "write his own contract".

It takes a hell of a lot of b*ll*cks to write a constant stream of meaningless drivel and I know how hard hard it must be to ban anyone that disagrees with him. Porkus is a very important man in the Gargoyle stream of things and to spend so much time and effort in making it so good to be Greek, well surely Grecian supporter of the year should be already rubber stamped.

Ladies and Gentlemen

Porkie Pig!

fordysutton

Anybody else wondering whether Gargoyle can possibly beat the eleven home defeats of their last campaign? I've got money on it and I'm getting very excited!

I've just got to nip out but can somebody please pass on my thanks to porkus?

It's time we recognised the work that this bloke has put in for us. To continue to campaign to keep sturrock in the face of absolute sh*te must be a frustrating and heartbreaking task and yet "Porks" has been tireless. I've even heard recently that he has been secretly passing letters of support to the great man, probably asking him to "write his own contract".

It takes a hell of a lot of b*ll*cks to write a constant stream of meaningless drivel and I know how hard hard it must be to ban anyone that disagrees with him. Porkus is a very important man in the Gargoyle stream of things and to spend so much time and effort in making it so good to be Greek, well surely Grecian supporter of the year should be already rubber stamped.

Ladies and Gentlemen

Porkie Pig!

AGREE 100%;)[y]

IJN

Oh dear, it's Sunday night, Squirtzy is pi$$ed on his porch again.

<titter>

tonythegrecian

RIP Paul ' stella ' Reid a true City Supporter.
Oh dear it's another defeat for the Argiggle,7 in a row, how many cans did you kick today Porkie? <snigger>

Last edited:

IJN

Very old Tony.

It was funny once, but you've gone and ruined it.

A bit like a kebab really, great when fresh but effing awful when stale.

Try thinking of your own stuff, even fannysixtoes has a go now and again. It's utter crap but you can't fault the lad for trying.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh dear, it's Sunday night, Squirtzy is pi$$ed on his porch again.

<titter>

Good ol' Sturtz. Better to wear out the bottle opener than the hinges on the fridge/larder door.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
yes 13 home defeats this season :$

rich13

11 April, last time the fortress witnessed a victory

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
11 April, last time the fortress witnessed a victory
I can see it being a hell of a lot longer before another; as this season

P23 W 0 D 10 L 13 = 10 points

The Argiggle would kill for 10 points right now <titter>

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Torquay United will be the only club on the sou' west peninsula to avoid relegation. FACT.

This is going to be such a classic season.