• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Revised prediction

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have been eyeing the menu and am considering ordering the humble pie dish as maybe a main course. The reason ? Well.....It will be quite difficult to get auto-promotion, or even a play-off place from here for us Gulls, which was my original prediction. The Wembley performance was that good. Not some dodgy and lucky 1-0 win.

So, here it is. My revised prediction, which for ecfc and pafc still remains the same really.

Both exctretia and the muff to get relegated, however, the Gulls will finish mid-table. The result therefore, would still mean that TUFC would continue to be the Pride of Devon. FACT.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
You've been so unlucky B_T_I.

The year you went down league 2 was a really tough league, then the following year when City were runners up it was a piece of **** and now that The Turks are back it appears to be a real quality division again.

Maybe someone up there doesn't like you?;)

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
What you describe is a pretty accurate picture of recent history. Well done. You must have been concentrating in class for a change.

You're question, however, does show that you still have much room for improvement.

That someone, up there, well, he is a Torquay fan.

So, this revised prediction of mine.........treat it as a signal from a higher level, a message from God. FACT.

Grecian_Harryj

Yes you really would be the pride of Devon, how can you possibly think that when both Devon clubs are in higher leagues than you, there is no theory to what you said there.

You're question, however, does show that you still have much room for improvement.
your*
would much rather be 20th in league one than 23rd in league two...
i do find it hilarious that you turks ACTUALLY thought you could repeat our league two season

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
your*
would much rather be 20th in league one than 23rd in league two...
i do find it hilarious that you turks ACTUALLY thought you could repeat our league two season
But they will; only it will be our 2002/03 season <sneer>

fordysutton

What you describe is a pretty accurate picture of recent history. Well done. You must have been concentrating in class for a change.

That someone, up there, well, he is a Torquay fan.

So, this revised prediction of mine.........treat it as a signal from a higher level, a message from God. FACT.
if lasts seasons predictions are any thing to go by,keep up the good work.TEE HEE GUFFAW TEE HEE;)

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
I reitorate......both Cornwalls finests and the pride of West Dorsetshire will get relegated. The Gulls will not.

You read it here first. FACT.

geoffwp

I reitorate......both Cornwalls finests and the pride of West Dorsetshire will get relegated. The Gulls will not.

You read it here first. FACT.
read a lot of spelling mistakes and bad grammar also. Where exactly was it were you working at Exeter Uni? The faculty of delusions? Department of smoke and mirrors?

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Einstein was notoriously bad at spelling, but like me......a genius.