• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Buckle says "I can't believe it!!"

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sounds a bit like good old bucks is struggling for an answer to the mess the gulls are in. Now that isn't too good really is it? I think I might have a bit more confidence in my manager if he sounded like he knew what the problem was and had a plan of how he would deal with it. Not someone who goes around shaking his head wittering about not believing it! Sh*t, anyone can say that. How much are you paying him to not believe it? How much longer do you think you will give him to carry on not believing it? When the fekkin hell is he going to START believing it.

shakey18

From DotNet:
So, you are going to defend the team and Buckle then?

I haven't been high on the fan list of Brucie, but he is talking sense at the moment - we are RUBBISH. We have lost SIX TIMES now in the league, in a row.
We are in the relegation zone.
We cant beat Macclesfield.
We have inept players, not good enough for this league.
We have no money to buy players.
We loan in players that are not good enough to start.
We ALWAYS start with Todd, even though he is obviously not league two standard.
We loan out players that are half decent at this level (Muzzy)

Our manager seems to think we are unlucky in EVERY game we lose - Once or twice maybe, but SIX times?? Nope, we are just s***, plain and simple

Last edited:

forevertufc

i still cant believe its not butter ,but hey there you go.

the answer to your questions are simple ,a long,long time ,unless he quit's ,buckle is in for the long haul.

i have supported buckle this season and will continue ,however there has to be a cut of point ,if he cant turn it around then he leaves with my best wish's and thanks ,for getting us back in 2 yes 2 short seasons.

forevertufc ,supporting his team whenever and how ever he can ,forevertufc,hoping ,that hope realy does spring eturnal.

geoffwp

Sounds like it's headless chicken time down at plainbore shakey, yet alone headless gulls!

The new Gulls moto;
When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout.

shakey18

i still cant believe its not butter ,but hey there you go.

the answer to your questions are simple ,a long,long time ,unless he quit's ,buckle is in for the long haul.

i have supported buckle this season and will continue ,however there has to be a cut of point ,if he cant turn it around then he leaves with my best wish's and thanks ,for getting us back in 2 yes 2 short seasons.

forevertufc ,supporting his team whenever and how ever he can ,forevertufc,hoping ,that hope realy does spring eturnal.
My god, a sensible post with a dollop of humility from a Turk!!.If only crackingoneoff could display such attributes....

grecianfaniow

I DONT BELIEVE IT!

Buckle cant believe how sh*te his team are? how did they manage to get out of the BSP with this crap? <snigger>

jmgull

Sounds like it's headless chicken time down at plainbore shakey, yet alone headless gulls!

The new Gulls moto;
When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout.
Geoff......there is the odd decent poster on dotnet. Several on there just post when we lose to put the boot in on Buckle......i dont post on there anymore, too damn depressing.

What is it with people these days?.........they seem to expect success as a god given right and can't seem to cope with losing matches.

Last edited:

geoffwp

Geoff......there is the odd decent poster on dotnet. Several on there just post when we lose to put the boot in on Buckle......i dont post on there anymore, too damn depressing.

What is it with people these days?.........they seem to expect success as a god given right and can't seem to cope with losing matches.
That has a familiar ring to it justin. you read some of the posts on wows?

jmgull

That has a familiar ring to it justin. you read some of the posts on wows?
....only when you lose;)

angelic upstart

Buckle has lost the respect of the players.

I said this after the "Colchester" situation. I stand by that now.

By the way, how many did he "bomb out this week"? How many is to come? That really good youth system that we maligne, but you lot vaunt may well come in hady later in the season. That is, unless, your "consortium of lottery winners" continue to "pay out" like they have in the past.

Here to help.