• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Outstanding Price In FA Cup!

GrecianGav

On Saturday Merthyr Tydfil travel to Chippenham Town in The FA Cup and i believe that both Coral and Sky Bet have priced this game up incorrectly.

Last Saturday the two sides faced each other @ Chippenham where Merthyr ran out 5-1 winners, Yet on Saturday when the two sides face each again Merthyr have been priced up @ 10/3 to win the game with Chippenham @ 8/11!

Now to me after beating them 5-1 last Saturday surely 10/3 on Merthyr is a HUGE price!!

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Top spot, I'll have a go at that once the muppets at Coral get back to me about changing the card I fund my account with!

have taken your advice. come on merthyr!

Dr Hook

That is a good spot, but in the league Chippenham have 14 points from 8 games & Merthyr have 8 points from 8 games after the 5-1, hence the odds. I read the match report & it doesn't make you any the wiser about whether it was deserved. Apparantly Merthyr scored their first 3 goals within 3 minutes!

Last edited:

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whilst looking at prices I note that City are a massive 6/1 to beat Charlton. I didn't have a punt....

GrecianGav

It finished 4-1 this time, Unfortunately to the Home side, Ah well i thought it looked like value!

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
I absolutely f*cking knew that this was a betting shop owners setup, Im glad our work syndicate lumped on Everton!!