• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest odds for relegation in th CCC

tonythegrecian

RIP Paul ' stella ' Reid a true City Supporter.
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/coca-cola-championship/relegation

Not looking to good for Argy*e is it Porkie et al?
Bookies very rarely get it wrong.
Bring on the real Devon derby in the season 2010-11.

<snigger>

Last edited:

argyle-ive

er, the last 4 years we've been faves for the drop, along with all you bitter Greasers crap predictions of our demise year after year after...yawn

tonythegrecian

RIP Paul ' stella ' Reid a true City Supporter.
Yes I've, but this is the season where your luck runs out, sorry Argy*e fans the prediction that we would meet again in the league, is becoming more and more a reality, bring it on in 2010-11.:D

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
er, the last 4 years we've been faves for the drop, along with all you bitter Greasers crap predictions of our demise year after year after...yawn
You must admit you have been punching above your weight for years though. :)

As a slight aside, what are your thoughts of having 4 loanees in defence?

Personally, I'm not a fan of loanees unless absolutely vital, so in Citys team I don't mind Jansson but whilst Noone, Fleetwood and TAH may add to the squad, I'd prefer if he just bought the player outright. We stand to lose 1 of our 4 cenner halfs and our only winger before the end of January. I would expect suitable replacements to be made/found.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now then Ive, we were only 5 points and one League place out on our prediction last season;)

We were predicting your demise and our ascent over 2 years ago when we were slumming it in the BSP and you were in the CCC.....now we're only 14 League placings behind you - hardly 'crap', eh?

Archie Green

I'd love to argue this point but sadly while sturrock the jock clown is in charge theres only one way we're going and thats down.

PafcLad

I'd love to argue this point but sadly while sturrock the jock clown is in charge theres only one way we're going and thats down.
I agree but if we get a manager with experience at this level I reckon we will be a good and competitive championship team

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree but if we get a manager with experience at this level I reckon we will be a good and competitive championship team
Blobby W - better record than Luggy

Holloway - took you to highest ever League Position

Pulis - now highly regarded Prem manager

....perhaps you should've looked after what you had

PafcLad

Blobby W - better record than Luggy

Holloway - took you to highest ever League Position

Pulis - now highly regarded Prem manager

....perhaps you should've looked after what you had
If we had Holloway still I reckon we would be in the prem.
Not bragging or nothing but that's what I think.
http://www.plymouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=6057&posts=5 came across this the other day.

grecianfaniow

He wont leave for a bottom of the CCC club ? his ambitions are with us