• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Autumn Internationals

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
07 Nov Eng vs Australia
14 Nov Eng vs Argentina
21 Nov Eng vs New Zealand

Im bloody excited about these already.

Shame this week to see that our best two backs from last season are out of the series but hopefully someone will step up to the plate.

Expecting big things this season from Dylan Hartley, hopefully he can become a good hooker for England, Ben Foden to build on his impressive season last year and for some props to stake a claim, as Vickery and White were our two main tightheads in the six nations, which is a tad concerning. Varndell has started the season strongly, maybe if he has learnt to tackle he will become a top winger, I think he can do that. If Cipriani gets a few good weeks under his belt and rediscovers some form and plays for a winning side then he should be able to get his career back on track.

A potential XV for the Aus game

Sheridan
Hartley
Vickery
Kennedy
Borthwick
Croft
Rees
Ward-Smith

Care
Wilkinson
Monye
Geraghty
Hipkiss
Varndell
Foden

Flatman
Payne
Mears
Palmer
Haskell
Ellis
Cipriani
Strettle

I have no idea if anyone on here cares by the way!

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
As in David Flatman? I went to school with him. IIRC he showed a lot of promise at the turn of the century and then got a few injuries, hence the lack of England caps in recent years.

zyderman

As in David Flatman? I went to school with him. IIRC he showed a lot of promise at the turn of the century and then got a few injuries, hence the lack of England caps in recent years.
Thats the one. Was hot property 5 years ago and has been injured. Made it back to the Saxons last season, possibly good enough for a try at the top again. Maybe Corbisiero from Irish is worth a shot.

ps were you at dulwich? eugh

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Oh gawd - 3 more successive weekends of heavy traffic now that the AA has kindly made it clear they want all traffic to go past my house rather than dispersed in different directions!

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thats the one. Was hot property 5 years ago and has been injured. Made it back to the Saxons last season, possibly good enough for a try at the top again. Maybe Corbisiero from Irish is worth a shot.

ps were you at dulwich? eugh
No I wasnt.

zyderman

What vision from me!