• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Whose really enjoying.....

jmgull

....The lack of goals, one up front, no wingers and very little entertainment?

Two succesive promotions are not to be sniffed at, of course.....but if you do go down this year, it surely wont feel great not to have had a real go?
I`m really only going on what a city fan mate has been telling me.....

Is Tis right........is this the best way to get to 50 points?

(((Yawn)));)

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
(((Yawn)));)
Bedtime for you laddie.

angelic upstart

Is Tis right........is this the best way to get to 50 points?
If we stay up, yes. I believe we will stay up.

Poultice

Two succesive promotions are not to be sniffed at
Too true, but there is a small but ever more vociferous bunch of us who would like to see us give it the big 'un, still yet to fail to score in a league game or get beat by more than one so it is not all doom and gloom, crowds are holding up nicely as well.

Grecian2K

Errrr Dimmy, but "Lack of Goals"???

Last time City failed to score in a league game? Home or AWAY???.....
21 Feb 2009 (192 Days ago)

Last time your already well-roasted Turkeys failed to score
mmmmm......2 days ago <snigger> (and counting)

Last edited:

jmgull

Too true, but there is a small but ever more vociferous bunch of us who would like to see us give it the big 'un, still yet to fail to score in a league game or get beat by more than one so it is not all doom and gloom, crowds are holding up nicely as well.
....agree that your crowds are holding up well, need to up the results/entertainment maybe to keep your floating 1500 or so?

Suprised about the way Tis is going about it to be honest, i would have thought that given the success that he's had and the almost unquestioning adoration he receives from the vast majority.....would have given him the confidence to show a wee bit more cocones...

Hey ho......maybe trying to nick 1 nil`ers is the way to go, some good strikers in your league though.

elginCity

Just cautiously feeling our way in a new higher league, which makes sense.

S'funny though how someone weaned on hoofball should be questioning our capacity to 'entertain'. :D

grecianfaniow

S'funny though how someone weaned on hoofball should be questioning our capacity to 'entertain'. :D
WEANED they invented Hoofball <titter>

grecianfaniow

HOOF!

HOOF! <snigger>

jmgull

Wish i was that young elgin:)

For me it was those footballing legends.......Willie Brown, Andy Provan, Clint Boulton and Jimmy Dunne.

Hoofball????

Apparently these days, after having bored the crowd to death in the 1st half with your sideways passing..........you stick the big men up front 2nd half (Taylor as well!) to chase games and just launch it.

Bucks` lawyer is watching;)