• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

its a long old poke back from leeds with nothing to show

snigger snigger

welcome to league 1

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
No probs, we will be saying that to you next year

See you soon

No probs, we will be saying that to you next year

See you soon
of course you will. if it makes you feel better than fine. snigger

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
It's even a longer way back from Barnsley; Donny; Scunny etc with nothing to show; and the fear of relegation staring you in the face though <titter>

PS

Welcome to league 1 <guffaw>

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Good day out. 2800 away supporters in full voice. Standing ovation for our players at the end.

Do Argyle travel in those sort of numbers? Do feel able to support your team in such way after a defeat.

Thames Valley Red

Who owns argyle some Far East suit and we proudly own our football club! Nice of Leeds fans to give us an ovation after 2,832 chanted that on masse!

Doc Green

Hark at you feckers. First time you have taken a decent number of away supporters and suddenly you're asking when the mighty greens ever took that amount of away support.

Pathetic, short minded, insecure, thick East Devon frog-eyed , slack-jawed inbreds.

Remind me, do you still stop in the street and point at planes?

Last edited:

pincher

Hark at you feckers. First time you have taken a decent number of away supporters and suddenly you're asking when the mighty greens ever took that amount of away support.

Pathetic, short minded, insecure, thick East Devon frog-eyed , slack-jawed inbreds.

planes ooh arr thought they was big crows...

argyle-ive

Never mind, eh? It was a great day out, was that your first ever competitive match against the fallen Leeds? (snigger)

Cheer up, you've got Norwich who are reeling from their collywho defeat coming soon (titter)

post of the day