• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2009 Calender

pete_h

Yes, I know it's August, but I need a 2009 Exeter City calender for something I'm involved with at work. Does anyone have one they no longer wish to use, or perhaps does someone at the club have one they'd be able to send up to London for me?

I can pay for the calender and postage if someone is willing to name a price!

Thanks!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Yes, I know it's August, but I need a 2009 Exeter City calender for something I'm involved with at work. Does anyone have one they no longer wish to use, or perhaps does someone at the club have one they'd be able to send up to London for me?

Thanks!
It's not very good. And to add insult to injury the photographs are done by some Taiwanese imitator called Cheggars. :D

And no you can't have mine, makes up for not having a window to look out of (we're on Edwards at the moment).

Cheggers

Please don't use it for anything other than binning. 2009 was a total embarrassment to which I had no input apart from pics which I did not and would not of used.

Thanks!

i have one in very good condition that you can have for the price of postage

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
They had loads in the shop last time I went in. About 3 months ago. I'm sure they won't have sold them.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think all unsold items that TP didn't want, went back to Bob (Sho)

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
The 2009 calendar was/is awful.