• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Schuey to race for Ferrari

Jim Shepherd

Just announced he'll take Massa's drive for the remainder of the season.

Wonder how he'll do in such a seemingly uncompetitive car.
And it may even knock Manchester City off the back pages

TOP_CITY_FAN

Seems to be a logic move by Ferrari. He has been there, done and won the trophy 7 times. He should do well for the remainder and at least bring back some credibility for Ferrari, that may of been lost so far this season.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who is gonna stand in as the Stig while he is away ?

Wouldn't be surprised if the little red one becomes more competitive in the driving around in cicles and never overtaking game.

Red Devon

Heard on the radio today that Schumacher has being granted a days testing before the next Grand Prix in Valencia.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Don't Ferrari have a test driver then ?

Seems like a desperate ploy to try and bring the car, and team, back up to competitive level where they might be able to compete again.

Shuey is a brilliant driver, (although a bit of a c*ck) but I don't like the idea of this TBH. What's the point of a test driver etc, if when he's needed, he gets overlooked for a bit of glamour ?

Last edited:

TimG

i throughly hope that he comes back and does sh*t so we can all have a great laugh at his expense. He is a cheating scum bag and while he may have won alot of championships how many were they because of team orders and having a stupidly good car, and also how many were because he was a cheating c*nt? all of them.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't Ferrari have a test driver then ?

Seems like a desperate ploy to try and bring the car, and team, back up to competitive level where they might be able to compete again.

Shuey is a brilliant driver, (although a bit of a c*ck) but I don't like the idea of this TBH. What's the point of a test driver etc, if when he's needed, he gets overlooked for a bit of glamour ?
Test drivers have bugger all to do at the minute as there is a ban on it, although I think that Marc Gene drove the F2007 at the Goodwood FoS and given the choice between him and Schumi I know which one I'd plump for :)

I personally hope that he comes back and p***es all over everyone. The whole 'cheating' thing is really tired, especially as he's a far more worthy champion than Damon Hill, and in my mind it was an aggressive move that only true champions would attempt. In many ways it's not that different from the barge that Valentino Rossi gave Gibernau at Jerez a few years back, only really difference is that people like Rossi but not MS.

exeips

i throughly hope that he comes back and does sh*t so we can all have a great laugh at his expense. He is a cheating scum bag and while he may have won alot of championships how many were they because of team orders and having a stupidly good car, and also how many were because he was a cheating c*nt? all of them.
Haha, whoosh hunting surely?

TimG

Haha, whoosh hunting surely?
no schui is a cheating c*nt and always will be

Red Devon

Schumacher now not racing because of neck problems.