• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Small time?

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wondered where Globey had gone.

I must say Greeks, whilst I have been mildly impressed with you attendances, this doesn't say a lot about your commitment to your club.

ST's

Watch Tower

I must say Greeks, whilst I have been mildly impressed with you attendances, this doesn't say a lot about your commitment to your club.

ST's
While we 'mighty' greens get just a wee bit more in the CCC.

Where are the signings Ian?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member

ST's
Good basic economics of running a Football club includes not pushing too hard for ST sales. Better to have the income on a flowing match-by-match basis. Means not only does cash flow improve, but you end up with more income overall.

Our leading Exiles light goes to every home match but doesn't buy a ST on this principle.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

ST's
Here;)

Will be back for a chat when the season starts.

PS 8,600 at SJP for a PSF[H]

whiptonace

Dont forget your season ends in November.

Grecian2K

Dont forget your season ends in November.
Two months after yours does than, arsey!

whiptonace

3rd rd fa cup in jan ball bag.

Last edited:

angelic upstart

Okay Porkus

Money and mouth time.

You state we're small time. In many ways I agree, at present. However, are you willing to wager your lowest attendence(what else :) ) of the season is bigger than out largest? This is, bearing in mind our "tinpot" capacity etc etc. The usual £20 applies etc etc....

P.S This applies to League, F.A and League cups only.

IJN

If you stick to league Aaron, then you're on.

Let's face it, with your luck in the draw, you could draw Man Utd again.

On?

argyle-ive

I don't know what capacity Exeter has nowadays (Michael Jackson Freak shows and Brazil has beens aside) but surely when the unfortunate Leeds come to town, they'll sell their allocation, as they always do everywhere given that you can only muster 1200-1400 places for away fans and you plastics will be out in your droves for that one...

Oh and Southampton and Norwich will bring fair numbers as will some of your part time sightsee-ers, I'd rather place a bet on our average crowd over the whole season, against your very top one off exceptional crowd.

After all, we have the likes of Peterborough & I think Scunthorpe (not much bigger than yourselves) at home mid week, they'll bring 150 max having looked at our previous figures.

If we truly do have a sh*te season then this will show in our miserable crowd figures overall.

Serious question, can your team muster a 5 figure crowd for the likes of Leeds Utd then or are you truly tinpot?

Last edited: