• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leeds Parking

hienzeECFC

Hey, anybody got any info on where to park in Leeds? we're a group of 5 17 year olds going and tbh, we have no clue how to much of this stuff so any help on anything we may need to know would be appreiciated, thanks.
Matt

Thames Valley Red

The ground is on the edge of Leeds just off a main motorway. Go on their club websites for specific instructions and have a look at multimap website for images of the area. As for your route try the RAC website for a printed route and make sure you plan enough stops as its a blooming long way as a new driver.

Don't forget to follow the main set of traveling away fans and look out for car parks on wasteland near the ground.

Above be prepared for the long journey back.

UTC

TVR

hienzeECFC

Cheers, we've got a SatNav (happens to be worth more than the car) so we should be ok for the route. I'll have a look at the club site, thanks

UTC

Matt

city_is_my_life

F*cking SatNav. What a waste of money. Road maps cost about £5, if that, and they are much better than SatNav.

CIML

exeips

F*cking SatNav. What a waste of money. Road maps cost about £5, if that, and they are much better than SatNav.

CIML
F*cking road maps, what a waste of money. AA route planner, viamichelin & googlemaps cost £0, and are much better than a road map.

Do road maps take you straight to a postcode?

hienzeECFC

CIML
well i work part time as a delivery driver so the satnav is well worth having, takes me right to the door, all with just a post code.

GJW

Sat Nav? Road maps?

Crystals and lucky beans are the only true way to your destination.

lancsgrecian

best parking is to take exit before the elland road one, head left into industrial/trading area, and go under tunnel to ground. no colours tho, but quicker getaway