• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hungarian GP

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not looking to good for Jenson only 8th in quali, Lewis 4th much better, Alonso on pole so probably a Red Bull 1,2:(

lewis is a bit of a dark horse i think, he was consistently among the fastest through practice and qualifying. alonso is bloody confident though and an incredible driver and my pick to win. also overtaking is tough and of course he's starting from pole (i'm assuming he knows that by now!)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If Alonso gets away okay, doesn't mess up any of the pit stops then he should be the winner. Though I'm saying that without checking what the weather is like - that could change things significantly.

Wonder if the computers will keep up today?

lewis is a bit of a dark horse i think, he was consistently among the fastest through practice and qualifying. alonso is bloody confident though and an incredible driver and my pick to win. also overtaking is tough and of course he's starting from pole (i'm assuming he knows that by now!)
just switch on the telly to see hamilton in first :( if only i was a betting man...

so he did it, fantastic result, good to see a mclaren-ferrari finish and brawn struggling