• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Lions in the RSA

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
So, nobody but me gives a sh*t !

I'll get me coat.

Ian Sideman

You should try planet rugby's forum for decent rugby debate.

I was surprised at how close the final scoreline was last week. Strong comeback from the Lions, though SA had removed 2 or 3 by then. Vickery taken apart by the Beast (that must signal the end of his international career). Mears looked hopelessly out of his depth :)D), O'Connell didn't front up to Bakkies or Mayfield and we were outclassed in the backrow, Croft aside.
Roberts and O'Driscoll looked dangerous every time they had the ball. Monye missed two big opportunities. Losing Byrne was very unfortunate.

Having said that, I think we'll get d*cked in the next two.

Ian

Lyme Grecian

So, nobody but me gives a sh*t !

I'll get me coat.
Have only missed the game against the emerging spingboks so far, as most games have been on saturdays its making up for the lack of football.
My local (Nags Head) has been packed for everygame, will have to be in there by midday to get in, am looking forward to the lions squareing up the series. Lions,Lions, Lions

Lyme Grecian

Can't believe we lost this game, thought we had the draw at least, to take it to the last game, am gutted.

elginCity

The 2nd test was a magnificent sporting contest.

The early second half injuries to the Lions changed the dynamic, especially losing Adam Jones. The Boks were expecting the altitude effect to kick in second half, which it did, and then pummelled us in the last 20 mins.

O'Connell may be a good captain but as a player has disappointed big-time. Shaw, Kearney and O'Driscoll were immense. Loved the moment when the Lions outside centre fronted up to the Boks second row Matfield. Lions folklore.

Red Devon

I don't follow rugby but heard on the radio earlier that the Lions won today...I don't know the score though.

LOG

I don't follow rugby but heard on the radio earlier that the Lions won today...I don't know the score though.
Thanks very much.

If only someone would invent the internet ;)

Red Devon

Thanks very much.

If only someone would invent the internet ;)
28-9 to the Lions just looked for you!!!

Poultice

28-9 to the Lions just looked for you!!!
Does this mean we win on aggregate ?

Red the Paper

Banned
Is rugby still shown on TV?