• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Norwich Away!

exeips

I don't know if anyone else is interested but Travelodge are doing £9 a room sale for November to the end of January.

With a long journey up to Norwich me & the family have booked 2 nights at Ipswich for £18. Hopefully there won't be a change of date, snow or a mass outbreak of swine flu before then!

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
Might have to take up this offer...

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
So £9 for a night in a Travelodge? But £15+ for an Under 16 to get into the away end at Carrow Road? Welcome to League 1....

Last edited:

denzel

The Ipswich travelodge is a bit of a trek out of town!

Still, can't grumble at those prices. Off to look up deals in Oldham!!

edit: £9 rooms all sold out. Best go to laterooms....

Last edited:

exeips

edit: £9 rooms all sold out. Best go to laterooms....
Denzel , I just had a look on the Travelodge website. Chapel St. Mary Travelodge near Ipswich is still available at £9 for anyone travelling up on the Friday & £19 for the Saturday night. I guess they won't be around for long though!

We're booked into Beacon Hill & the price for that travelodge has gone up to £19 a night.

denzel

Denzel , I just had a look on the Travelodge website. Chapel St. Mary Travelodge near Ipswich is still available at £9 for anyone travelling up on the Friday & £19 for the Saturday night. I guess they won't be around for long though!

We're booked into Beacon Hill & the price for that travelodge has gone up to £19 a night.
Yes, you're right.
Isn't this 3rd round day though???

Last edited:

exeips

Yes, you're right.
Isn't this 3rd round day though???
Had me worried there denzel. Just checked on the F.A. website & luckily for me it seems the 3rd round is the weekend before.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACompetitions/TheFACup/NewsAndFeatures/2009/FACupRoundDates0910.aspx

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Booked last night for Norwich Travelodge for £19 per room.
Think we got the last 2 rooms but eep looking and they may release more discount rooms soon.

PS. I only looked last night as Martin Lewis emailed me and told me to!