• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bradford fan just doesn't get it

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I seem to remember he had problems when he was on our site. But I think you'll enjoy his comments on DotNet.

http://torquayunited.talkboards.net/index.php?action=t&t=1201783928

Sounds like he didn't enjoy himself at his cup final at St James Park! What division are Bradford in and which one are we in?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
What division are Bradford in and which one are we in?
Well, if all of their carp on LAST season's L2 forums are to be believed they're still in the Premier League, playing their brand of champagne league winning football in front of 80,000+ crowds (at that's their away support! ;)

Still, from the gushing comments on Dulls.not.yet how sweet that the Turkeys seem to be getting even more excited about their trip to <snigger> Valley Parade <titter> than we are about our trips to ELLAND ROAD, CARROW ROAD, ST MARYS etc etc [y] bleeeesssssssss.

les.gtfc

Doesn't matter how big you think your team is, the fact is you deserve to be in the division you are in. Bratfud deserve to be in L2, we deserve to be in L2 just like you and Southampton deserve to be in L1 and as much as it pains me to say Scunny deserve to be in The Championship. Ok they only finished 6th but the rules are laid down at the start of the season so everyone knows what happens.

Its not how big your Town or City is or how big your fanbase is, its what happens on the pitch (and also now in the boardroom) that really matters.

Watch Tower

I agree with their 'kick and rush' comments but who are they too call a team dog sh*te for winning the league?

Bradford need to get a grip of reality.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Bradford need to get a grip of reality.
They're struggling on that one.

For goodness sake, they not even as big as Stockport County. ;)

LOG

they not even as big as Stockport County. ;)
I ain't getting in no plane.

heathy1

Great comment from Porkus made I laugh!

Poultice

I seem to remember he had problems when he was on our site. But I think you'll enjoy his comments on DotNet.
Seem to remember that I might have got up the old queens nose, so no great surprises there.

Typical Gulls sucking up to Billy Big B*ll*cks, it is why they will never amount to much, no pride and no backbone.

Southampton Gull

Seem to remember that I might have got up the old queens nose, so no great surprises there.
********, you get up most Greeks noses too, so we can forgive our Yorkshire friend i'm sure. How's Deathy?

<titter>

Giant Midget

Loving this comment:

Away fans are allocated 1,300 tickets of which works out at 750 seats per block