• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC at the Ashes

Aussie Andy

I remember meeting three lads wearing ECFC shirts at the Gabba in Brisbane during the last ashes series. Was just wondering if they are on here?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I know Red Nose is someone who went over for the Ashes last time, although I *think* he went to the later Tests.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pappillon was probably one of them.....He follows England away..

Red Nose

I know Red Nose is someone who went over for the Ashes last time, although I *think* he went to the later Tests.
We went to the Perth, Melbourne and Sydney tests during the last Ashes tour. Saw another ECFC flag in Perth and a different one in Melbourne.

Unfortunately I've only been able to get my hands on tickets for day 3 in Birmingham for this summer.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was there a City flag as well?

I remember seeing one on the tele and know the fellas that had it.

Aussie Andy

Was there a City flag as well?

I remember seeing one on the tele and know the fellas that had it.
Didn't see the flag, just 3 lads all together all wearing their ECFC shirts. I was with my brother in law who is from Devon so we had a quick chat with them. I was a bit too drunk to remember much more.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
One of my mates (Pete03 on here) has got tickets to the Headingley test, He's having to leave at 2 on the Saturday though to make the Leeds game!

TimG

i got tickets for the last day at cardiff, i will be there wearing my city shirt with pride!

Aussie Andy

i got tickets for the last day at cardiff, i will be there wearing my city shirt with pride!
What? Day 3?

(just kidding)