• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Quick get in to the Club Shop - before 5.30pm

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It seems it finishes with SHO tonight at 5.30pm. Plenty of bargains allegedly, including a large St Georges Flag. Don't know any more. And can't get there myself.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Linky thing from the official site
http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~1676817,00.html

Will be at the tournament out at Feniton on Saturday as well.

Shortround

Why didnt the club announce this at the start of the week so anyone who wanted a city bargain had time to get along to the city shop :S

GJW

Bloody short notice!!!

As above, could have been a weeks notice. I knew this was going to come and was looking forward to picking up some bargains. I read about it after the sale is over - Great!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Poor planning methinks. I can't get to town until after 5.30pm due to work. Why oh why can't they have the sale on Saturday??????????????????

i take it the contract has now ended so therfore couldnt be done tomorow, i think they may have been forced into today being the final day for the shop

Grecian_Harryj

Linky thing from the official site
http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~1676817,00.html

Will be at the tournament out at Feniton on Saturday as well.

Will be there playing for Central:D

Joshyd123

Will be there playing for Central:D
Hope you lose. ;)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
If you go into Ebay and look in sports memoribillia type in Exeter City a lot of the SHO shirts are in there they even have a few of the "Return of the City" black shirts for about 99p the person selling them is sport53uk just in cas you couldnt get to the shop

iscalad

i take it the contract has now ended so therfore couldnt be done tomorow, i think they may have been forced into today being the final day for the shop
So why are they selling at Feniton? Have they never heard of trestle tables. Could have had some in Red Square tomorrow!!!