• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Somerset Twenty20

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
It appears Somerset are at home tomorrow night in a Twenty20 game against Gloucestershire.

As someone who's never been to a cricket game before, what's the form regarding ticket prices, pay on the gate or pay in advance, parking, kick off etc?

Me and SWMBO would rather like to go, so any advice would be much appreciated.

:)

mackellow

according to sccc website a large crowd is expected but a limited number of tickets will be on sale at the ground gates open at 3.30 should be a great game with plenty of big hitting

TimG

Somerset are playing a twenty twenty match down at Exmouth on sunday at 3 should be good.

exeips

Ant, I paid £16 for my ticket from their website but I think pay on day is £20 for adults & £5 for the kids.

Last time we went up we park in a big car park on Priory Bridge Road just outside the ground.

www.somersetcricketclub.co.uk

Just look on their website on you can still buy tickets online & print them off. Or pay £20 cash at the turnstiles.

Sorry forgot to say, in the Somerset stand you will be allocated your own seat numbers.

Last edited:

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
It appears Somerset are at home tomorrow night in a Twenty20 game against Gloucestershire.

As someone who's never been to a cricket game before, what's the form regarding ticket prices, pay on the gate or pay in advance, parking, kick off etc?

Me and SWMBO would rather like to go, so any advice would be much appreciated.

:)
Did you go?
I have never seen it so busy! Member of stafff told us appprox 8,500 there last night.
Gutted Somerset lost :(

Antony Moxey

Unfortunately not. Had other stuff on late in the afternoon meaning we were still in Exmouth well after 5.00. We'd never have got there in time so decided to give it a miss this time. Shame.

Joshyd123

Playing Devon tomorrow in Exmouth. May pop along to this one, as some of Somerset's 'big name' players are set to play.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Playing Devon tomorrow in Exmouth. May pop along to this one, as some of Somerset's 'big name' players are set to play.
May go along, is the ground the one by the sea front?

Antony Moxey

Yep, down by the Maer.

Jimmydee

went last wednesday against Warwickshire, cracking match and going tomorrow against Glamorgan.
Most Somerset matches get more runs than others,thanks to the cracking wicket and small boundaries