• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Monaco GP

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like Raikkonen with his KERS has got the first corner sewn up - should be an interesting race!

ECFC TOM

should be an interesting race!
With hardly any overtaking, I doubt it.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
not really an interesting race then ... worth noting that if ecclestone had had his way, button would only need another 2/3 wins, then the championship would be over ...

Southampton Gull

Looks like Raikkonen with his KERS has got the first corner sewn up - should be an interesting race!
Nice to see the "limping" non-kers cars of Brawn get away so well ;)

Button once again driving immaculately to win yet another Grand Prix. Anyone doubting his skill need only look at his performances in relation to Barichello. Jenson fulfilling the faith that his supporters have always had in him, good luck to the guy.

Last edited:

grecianite

Local lad and a city fan to boot!

(well I made the last bit up!)

ECFC KARL

It was a good race IMO. Well done Jenson Button

TimG

pretty sh*te race as far as i was concerned, no overtaking and not alot going on really. But i love manaco as it is always a great spectacle and for me is all about the whole weekend and prestiege and tradition that comes with manaco more than the actual race, which is always poor as far as racing goes

Rich Grecian

Yep its a good one, but a difficult race, no room for error and your right there wasn't much happening in the race.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hamilton doesn't have the best car this year and low and behold he's a fair way back.

Well done Jenson, Kepp it up lad.

Ian_Woodward

Hamilton doesn't have the best car this year and low and behold he's a fair way back.

Well done Jenson, Kepp it up lad.
what do you expect? put a vauxhall against a porsche and there's only gonna be 1 winner, doesnt matter whos driving

he didnt have the best car last year either

Last edited: