• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leeds United!!!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bit early, I know, but may I be permitted the HONOUR of starting this one! ;)
A trip to Elland Road for an "ordinary" League Game - who'd have ever dreamt it, even a couple of seasons ago (let along 10 or 20 years ago!!!)

Dunno yet when it is obviously, but first game would be nice though - carry the "Sheffield momentum" even deeper into darkest Yorkshire eh.

Exeter City v Leeds United
Leeds United v Exeter City

Looks a bit surreal, doesn't it - the sheer enormity of what Tis and the team has acheived is finally beginning to strike home now! :)

Just think, the last (AND ONLY) time we went to Leeds for a league game it was to play Farsley Celtic - was that REALLY only less than 2 years ago??

PS: I know several LUFC "plastics" - from their glory years - who, I can assure you, will shortly be the recipients of the 'sarcastic wrath' of G2k for the crap I've taken off them over the years!!! [y]

journeyman

I think it will sink in when the fixture list comes out

Mackster

I hope we get more than a 1,000 tickets

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is it too early for clap clap?

Grecian2K

Is it too early for clap clap?
Up that way its NEVER "too early for 'clap'" - or so I've heard! ;)

everexe

I hope we get more than a 1,000 tickets

Elland road can accomadate at least 4000 away fans, but entry to elland road is by ticket only.

Poultice

Elland road can accomadate at least 4000 away fans, but entry to elland road is by ticket only.
Should think by the time we get there and they are languishing in mid table they will be able to accomodate the best part of 20 thousand away supporters

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster

Here you are G2K, here is one of the plastic LUFC fans you were talking about ;)

Last edited:

TimG

will be a clap clap from me whenever the fixture is! wouldnt miss this away day!

ECFC TOM

Clap clap.

This is one game not to miss. Along with Carlisle and Hartlepool, that is.