• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

signed blue & white shirt for sale

fatgaz

hi all
I won this shirt at a mystery auction and no disrespect to the exeter team but coming from saltash I support my local team. I bid £65 for the shirt (not knowing what it was ) as the last few items were classed as collectors items.
the shirt is size L with felt tip type signitures (not printed) of the team on the front and no number on the back any offers around that price would be most welcome but I will not take anything lower than £50, will post it on ebay on monday 11th may but thought i would give true supporters first crack

thanks

gaz

e-mail [email protected]

Last edited:

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hi, have you got a picture of the shirt?

It won't let you do links on here but if you pm me I'll be able to link it for you.

fatgaz

hi ecfc girl please excuse my ignorance but i dont know what pm means, i do have 3 pictures of the shirt 1 full front, 1 full back, and 1 close up showing 21 signitures, i dont know how to post pictures on this site but if you e-mail me i can send you the pictures that way

fatgaz

hi all
I won this shirt at a mystery auction and no disrespect to the exeter team but coming from saltash I support my local team. I bid £65 for the shirt (not knowing what it was ) as the last few items were classed as collectors items.
the shirt is size L with felt tip type signitures (not printed) of the team on the front and no number on the back any offers around that price would be most welcome but I will not take anything lower than £50, will post it on ebay on monday 11th may but thought i would give true supporters first crack

thanks

gaz

e-mail [email protected]
i have now put 3 pictures in an album i have created the album is called shirt go to :- User cp/album/pictures/shirt

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just how fat are you Gaz?

fatgaz

lets just say when i jump into the air i get stuck lol

IBA

I take it you support Saltash then...

fatgaz

yea i go when i can i think its much more enjoyable to watch than those premier ponces and the misses gets to see men in shorts, not botherd really she says (yea right)

just looked for the pictures and nothing was there :S