• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The City Promotion Celebration Thread

Southampton Gull

As it's a nailed-on win for Massive City against the minnows of Rotherham Village, I thought i'd have an early morning Magners to celebrate your promoton to League One. Well done Greeky's i'm really happy you're doing Devon proud.

Enjoy your real Devon derby against Argyle next season, one can only hope that Torquay are promoted two divisions to come and join you.

;)

As it's a nailed-on win for Massive City against the minnows of Rotherham Village, I thought i'd have an early morning Magners to celebrate your promoton to League One. Well done Greeky's i'm really happy you're doing Devon proud.

Enjoy your real Devon derby against Argyle next season, one can only hope that Torquay are promoted two divisions to come and join you.

;)
I'm assuming that sentence is a joke, if so it is very funny, we weren't relegated there is no derby next season and there never will be with us, for either you for a long time, not in the league anyway cups maybe, league Nah

Southampton Gull

I'm assuming that sentence is a joke, if so it is very funny, we weren't relegated there is no derby next season and there never will be with us, for either you for a long time, not in the league anyway cups maybe, league Nah
But I have it on reliable information from this site that you were definitely getting relegated, don't tell me it was all a big mistake? :-O

Last edited:

jmgull

But I have it on reliable information from this site that you were definitely getting relegated, don't tell me it was all a big mistake? :-O
....Can confirm that it is entered in most greeks' diaries for this boxing day.

I fancy a draw...

tonythegrecian

RIP Paul ' stella ' Reid a true City Supporter.
Soton Dull you really are a plastic aren't you. one good result for Torquay and you're back on Exeweb giving it the big one, where have you been hiding for the last few weeks? more personal problems like last summer? lmao.

Southampton Gull

Soton Dull you really are a plastic aren't you. one good result for Torquay and you're back on Exeweb giving it the big one, where have you been hiding for the last few weeks? more personal problems like last summer? lmao.

Been here all the time Kebab Boy, but you've been noticeable by your absence. Not going today then? Easy as ever ;)

<snigger>

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very easy win for the Greeks today, no problems whatsoever, I reckon Rotherhams will lay down, they have nothing to play for.

That will of course mean, the Millers are to be congratulated for their part in ECFC getting promotion.

As a matter of interest, the last five times I've been to Sheffield/Rotherham, the results have been:-

Rotherham 0 PAFC 3 (Shilts as Manager)

Wednesday 1 PAFC 3 (Championship of 3rd tier)

Rotherham 0 PAFC 1 (Williamson as Manager)

Blades 0 PAFC 1 (we went 4th in the CCC that day)

Wednesday 0 PAFC 1 (this season, the same night as you lost 15-1 to Chesterfield at home).

You see, dead easy, and as you all say, you're as good as us.

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dave, you have to understand the dynamics of this site. It's called irony.

Archie Green

Been here all the time Kebab Boy, but you've been noticeable by your absence. Not going today then? Easy as ever ;)

<snigger>

He must be the only one not going. 20K plus greeks on their way up north you know biggest away support outside the premiership so I've heard.

argyle-ive

Indeed, a whole 2000 or so.... (giggle)
Bless em, I fancy a massive City win, 4-0
Moxey hattrick and A N Other to secure the promotion.

2000 city fans urinating in delirious happiness.
I look forward to seeing them on the M5 later and congratulating them when I drive down to Plymouth tonight.

Looking forward to our Boxing Day meet next season...oh wait <<snigger>>