• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jubbys Coaches Are FULL

Ebs

eurogrecian

Isn't it possible to get some more laid on?
Seems a pity for those without transport who still want to travel.
I'd have thought we needed everybody we can get for this one!

Saint James

Isn't it possible to get some more laid on?
Seems a pity for those without transport who still want to travel.
I'd have thought we needed everybody we can get for this one!
I also find this quite strange given it's only Wednesday and there's likely to remain interest right up to Friday night. Surely better to have even one other coach partially filled especially as the profit made on six coaches will ensure that no possible loss can be incurred. The aim must be to get as many people there as want to travel is it not?

Red the Paper

Banned
6 coaches is **** poor IMO. If the demand aint there it aint there.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
6 coaches is **** poor IMO. If the demand aint there it aint there.
I agree. One hopes that everyone else is planning to make their own way there via planes, trains and automobiles, resulting in an electric atmosphere. I still feel we will have our biggest away turn out of the season [y]

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
We took three coaches to Brentford and there were over 1,700 there. The number of buses is no indicator of the away attendance.

Red the Paper

Banned
We took three coaches to Brentford and there were over 1,700 there. The number of buses is no indicator of the away attendance.
I hope you are right Pete. Things have changed over the years. Didn't we take over 100 coaches to Tottenham

Antony Moxey

Yeah but Red we were all too young to drive ourselves back then.

Oldsmobile-88

I hope you are right Pete. Things have changed over the years. Didn't we take over 100 coaches to Tottenham
I think 110 was the exact figure...A record for a match at Spurs at the time....

Exe bornandbred

The amount of coaches going doesnt determine the away attendance anymore because the rail link from Exeter to Sheffield is very good and with the interest being so high for the this game, shared lifts will be very popular and cost efficient so you can see why 6 is all they are taking IMO.