• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New threads

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lets hope we don't need to revisit this post at 5pm on Saturday
We won't. Everyone will start a new thread asking about tickets instead of posting on an existing one.

I feel sorry for the mods.

Red the Paper

Banned
Re: Play Off Tickets - Latest News

We won't. Everyone will start a new thread asking about tickets instead of posting on an existing one.

I feel sorry for the mods.
Hope you aren't moaning Ant. That said, I really get ****** off by new threads being started when a perfectly good original thread exists. Normally the poster concerned lacks self esteem and thinks their own words will be lost in the mass of the original thread, so starts a new one merely to be heard.

Would like infraction points being awarded for all the numpties who start a new thread.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster

Moaning? No, just saying how it will be after the site got swamped with hundreds of threads all asking the same the questions during the previous two play-off escapades.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster

That said, I really get ****** off by new threads being started when a perfectly good original thread exists. Normally the poster concerned lacks self esteem and thinks their own words will be lost in the mass of the original thread, so starts a new one merely to be heard.

Would like infraction points being awarded for all the numpties who start a new thread.
I am more concerned that the facts will get hidden amongst the speculation and somewhat overlooked, resulting in someone starting a new thread anyway. Also at 7am it was going to be too much effort to copy and paste my statement on all of the threads already started on this subject.

As for my self esteem, it is always low, I am always overlooked on the 'Who and When was the last time....' thread :(

International

Well-known Exeweb poster

Just ban them from starting new threads, infraction points are an empty threat, I mean who actually gets banned these days?

Red the Paper

Banned

I am more concerned that the facts will get hidden amongst the speculation and somewhat overlooked, resulting in someone starting a new thread anyway. Also at 7am it was going to be too much effort to copy and paste my statement on all of the threads already started on this subject.

As for my self esteem, it is always low, I am always overlooked on the 'Who and When was the last time....' thread :(
Int, my dig wasn't aimed at you. Pull yourself together man;)

International

Well-known Exeweb poster

Int, my dig wasn't aimed at you. Pull yourself together man;)
I know that. I can't pull myself together, I am always over looked these days, it just isn't fair :'(

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Posts moved from original thread to keep it on topic.

Thank you.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster

Moaning? No, just saying how it will be after the site got swamped with hundreds of threads all asking the same the questions during the previous two play-off escapades.
Agreed with the Shandy drinking, carp shirt wearing one.

What do the mods do about repetitve threads BTW?.

F*ck all thats what.

For me, they are the real culprits. They continioulsy overlook and fail to act on these annoying repetitve posts, hence why users do it.

I suppose Mr Exeweb has better things to do with his valuable time, than spend time updating and keeping a close eye on HIS website.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe you'd like to be moderated Deathy? It can be easily arranged........ :)