• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The trying to guess the numbers to Rotherham thread?

Dawlish Jayb

Well its a clap clap thread with numbers going and how you are getting there. Leaving at 7am in my car with three hearty souls,up the City

Thats four to start with

Last edited:

Clap - booked my train ticket - clap from me.

attendance guess - 6000, 1910 Grecians.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Booked my train ticket about two months ago - up on the 8.23 from ESD and back on the 18.23 from Sheffield (orininally booked an "overnighter" but swapped that for the Lincoln game when I found that Sheffied could be done in a day [within drinking hours [y]] ;)

I know of quite a few going on the (ridiculously) earlier train but any other Grecians on either of these two??

Last edited:

heathy1

Well on Alex Freakshows and my bus there's 61 between us!

Donna

One of NLM's 35 leaving from St Pancras that morning. Starting to look like a not-long-after 7:00am start from the house as need to factor in closure of Victoria Line (thanks, London Underground).

Think we'll have close to 2000 there. Hoping for lots of decent singing.

Clap Clap.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
One of NLM's 35 leaving from St Pancras that morning. Starting to look like a not-long-after 7:00am start from the house as need to factor in closure of Victoria Line (thanks, London Underground).
Ditto. And ditto to the pain of losing the Victoria Line. :mad:

1125 if already promoted, 2176 if a result needed.

TimG

Well me and my bro are going up yet to decide weather to jubby it or the train. Proberly be forced into the jubby with train prices as they are now.

I go with 1856 travelling grecians

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Aaaargh. I hadn't seen the Victoria Line thing. I need to head from North London to Victoria coach station for 7:30pm.

I think we might be a bit disappointed on numbers. 1,750 to Brentford is one thing, but getting that many up to Rotherham is a big ask. It'll certainly need plenty of pub minibuses and the like to mobilise everyone.

Oldsmobile-88

I am on the 0748 from ESD....Anyone else?.......The earlier one is the 0600,which i expect that earlybird RaWZ is on!!!

denzel

Bleddy moaners, Victoria Line closure is NOTHING compared to the herculean engineering works into Liverpool Street. I am currently looking at a 2 hour trip from Braintree involving two buses and a train from BILLERICAY of all places. ANd that's even before I get on the circle line (which will probably be closed) to St P to start the trip North

I'll get there somehow.

Last edited: