• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rotherham away end

Just been looking on the football ground guide website and i see that the lower section of there away end is open roof. They advise you to pay the extra £2 to sit under the covers. Didn't no how big there away end is, but was wondering will most people be paying the extra to sit in the higher section? It also says the view is a lot better UTC!!

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Wherever you sit, wherever you stand
Make that day louder, than a marching band
For 90 minutes make a wall of noise
And whatever you do, get behind the boys

We'll get to League One
On that Don Valley Day
In the Sheffield sunshine
Oh we hope and we pray.....

UTC

MagzECFC

Wherever you sit, wherever you stand
Make that day louder, than a marching band
For 90 minutes make a wall of noise
And whatever you do, get behind the boys

We'll get to League One
On that Don Valley Day
In the Sheffield sunshine
Oh we hope and we pray.....

UTC
Nothing to hope and pray about... Just win, easy enough :D

Scooterboy 65

You cant even see any fans when they show Rotherham on the box. I hope they show us when were there celebrating. oi oi

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Simples. Some might say.
But then some think that's a little bit gay.

STOP RHYMING FFS

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just been looking on the football ground guide website and i see that the lower section of there away end is open roof. They advise you to pay the extra £2 to sit under the covers. Didn't no how big there away end is, but was wondering will most people be paying the extra to sit in the higher section? It also says the view is a lot better UTC!!
Depends where the wheelchair platform is for me.Pricing is ok ,£10 concession & helper goes free.Me & Mrs East_Mid still need to decide if we are going to have a short bank holiday trip to south yorkshire first before I plan anything.

Scooterboy 65

Depends where the wheelchair platform is for me.Pricing is ok ,£10 concession & helper goes free.Me & Mrs East_Mid still need to decide if we are going to have a short bank holiday trip to south yorkshire first before I plan anything.
Go on you no it makes sense.
Good to see you on a warmer day in Lincoln yesterday rather than a bitterly cold day in Notts

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Go on you no it makes sense.
Good to see you on a warmer day in Lincoln yesterday rather than a bitterly cold day in Notts
Almost convinced the wife & I have to top up the sun tan I got in Lincoln.;)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jeez..best get to specsavers methinks!^o)
VIEW FROM THE AWAY CORNER

But back to the KEY question..upstairs or downstairs for the "singing section"

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Christ almighty - if we do win promotion there the pitch invasion will have a photo finish I reckon. I might have a go at the javelin while I'm there.