• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rotherham Tickets

Does anybody know heen these will be on sale? or is it not goin to be all ticket?

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Big stadium isn't it? will they bother?

Last edited:

Grecian2K

When I went into the club last week for my Lincoln ticket I asked the self-same question and was told that there were no plans for it to be all ticket at present

However:
1) Big stadium that it is, I've seen some questions on other sites about how much of it Rotherham have actual "rights" to

2) Certainly after today, for ECFC at least, regardless of stadium size its gonna be a Big - nay HUGE away day out

yeah theres going to be alot of traverling Grecians

lets hope we come home happy

Peelo

I sent an email to someone at Rotherham and despite the Don Valley being a big stadium (20,000), I was told that the away end was 2,500 max. I don't know how many we'll take, but I would assume it would be made all ticket for away fans, especially if its promotion deciding!

Dubai Grecian

I sent an email to someone at Rotherham and despite the Don Valley being a big stadium (20,000), I was told that the away end was 2,500 max. I don't know how many we'll take, but I would assume it would be made all ticket for away fans, especially if its promotion deciding!
I hope not or us exiles will have a problem

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

I think they'd reduce the home end and expand away if needs be. We'll all fit fine.

For what its worth - I've just been on the phone to Rotherham, and the (very helpful) lady there tells me that -
. it is not possible to buy an away ticket in advance.
. there is no plan to make it all ticket, so pay on the day only.
Get there as early as possible ,I think.

DanEcfc

Anyone know if there are any spaces on any coaches left for rotherham?

iscalad