• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Travelling Red and White army to Rotherham

Dawlish Jayb

Looking at the fixtures and whatever the result next weekend against Morecambe i think it would be foolish to think that we will be promoted next weekend with a victory. I hope everyone who can possibly travel to Rotherham does and the people who are trying to arrange to travel or arrange cover at work then PLEASE do this is going to be one of those games not to miss. Please tell us your tales if any of this final game ahead are you coming or trying to??

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is this a clap clap thread?

Last edited:

aaronleaman

Resigned
I want to go, Have No idea how to get there.
When do next weeks tickets go on sale!?

Last edited:

exile in wales

hopefully ALL the exiles here in wales will be makeing the journey ,,,who is this Don Valley anyway ?????

Not being there is not an option. Don valley stadium is saved in the st nav already. Trying to find a way to get to SJP next Sat

ECFC KARL

I'll be going rotherham it will be a great game

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Making a weekend of it staying in Manchester and going to the BSB at Oulton Park on Monday [y]

Dubai Grecian

I hope everyone who can possibly travel to Rotherham does and the people who are trying to arrange to travel or arrange cover at work then PLEASE do this is going to be one of those games not to miss. Please tell us your tales if any of this final game ahead are you coming or trying to??
Well how about a flight from Kuwait via Doha to Manchester on the Friday, hire a car drive to Sheffield to see City win on Saturday, fly back on Sunday...because its now booked!

Looking at the fixtures and whatever the result next weekend against Morecambe i think it would be foolish to think that we will be promoted next weekend with a victory. I hope everyone who can possibly travel to Rotherham does and the people who are trying to arrange to travel or arrange cover at work then PLEASE do this is going to be one of those games not to miss. Please tell us your tales if any of this final game ahead are you coming or trying to??
We will be if we win and Bury lose at Gillingham which I feel is quite likely!

GrecianGav

We will be if we win and Bury lose at Gillingham which I feel is quite likely!
Christ stop it, Get goosebumps just thinking about it! What a day next Saturday could be!!! [party]